Dog has 5 golf balls removed from stomach after swallowing them on walks

Source:  Fox News / April 8, 2019


When a lethargic pup landed in the vet’s office with his concerned owner, nobody suspected that the Springer Spaniel-Labrador mix had eaten not one, but five golf balls during his daily morning walks.

For a few months prior to his visit, Louis had been getting sick and started dropping weight, which his owners thought was an adverse reaction to his food.

“When he initially became ill we changed his food and became much stricter with his diet,” Rebecca Miles told SWNS. “He always seemed lethargic at home but when we took him out for walks he was his usual bouncy self. When he continued being sick, we took him back to the vet.”

To continue reading please click here >>>

Call Now Button